Thursday 28 June 2012

Hang Outs... Sheffield, UK


Hidden Sheffield
A Showcase of Local Artwork and Photography. 


Preview: Friday 6th July at 6pm 2012  
With Drinks and Music!
 
Runs Through July 6 at 6;00PM until July 8th 11pm 2012
Open all day for 2 days only...

Sheffield is fast becoming known as the UK capital of 'Urbex art'.
Artist's and Urban Explorers using the cities derelict and abandoned buildings to create their work.
The show will give you a taste of 'Hidden Sheffield' featuring paintings, photography, and a small shop selling books, gifts, clothing, prints, and more.

Faunagraphic and Rocket01 will also be opening up their studio space to the public on the opening night !

Featuring:
Rocket01
Faunagraphic
Deborah Moon
Brendon Tyree
Rusty
Chard Remains
Jim Lambert
Hedley Bishop
Fiona Milne 

 
Bloc Projects
71 Eyre lane
Sheffield
S14RN


For more hit the Fbook page... HERE

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, wonderful blog!
    my website - Strompreisvergleich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you for your kind comments.

    We are glad that you are able to load our blog so quickly. We did have an issue about loading a few years ago but as soon as we limited the amount of posts to 7 per page it works fine.

    Thanks again for your interest and your weby looks cool too!

    Wayne

    Collective Team

    ReplyDelete