Friday 8 June 2012

Hang Outs... Sheffield, UK

Month of Sundays Gallery


N E W  B R I G A N T I A

We are having a special preview night for our latest exhibition N E W  B R I G A N T I A - A new collection of works by Florence Blanchard.

The launch is on Friday 15th June from 7pm at a Month of Sundays.

N E W  B R I G A N T I A  is an imaginary land inspired by the life of the Brigantes. Who, lead by their queen and protected by the goddess Brigantia, occupied the Yorkshire region of England during the Iron Age.

Born in the south of France, Ema spent the past ten years in New York where she took part in key Hip-Hop events and gained recognition for her art. She recently participated to the Underbelly Project (New York), TED Women's conference (Washington) and Art Basel (Miami). Now Sheffield gets a chance to see her work.

Places are limited so If you would like to attend please RSVP to pete@therealmckee.co.uk

Many thanks
Team McKee

A Month of Sundays Gallery
365 Sharrow Vale Road,
Sheffield,
S11 8ZG
England

No comments:

Post a Comment